Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some fruit for your nose...


I found this image in the most recent issue of "Communication Arts." I'll have to check back at the library to find out the exact issue. These Kleenex boxes caught my eye. They are cute and refreshing. The colors are bright and very representative of ripe and juicy fruit. I'm not sure what fruit has to do with tissues, but I've noticed Kleenex has been making some decorative tissue boxes for some time now. These have got to be attractive to some of the many with the swine. I think that their shape saves space in addition to requiring less material. I would appreciate a grapefruit Kleenex box as well.

I decided to do a google search on the Kleenex fruit boxes and found that they were exclusive to Target and designed by Hiroko Sanders. From the comments I have read, they were well received, marketed towards college students within dorm decorations.

1 comment:

  1. These boxes are awesome! It looks like you could almost eat them.

    ReplyDelete