Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm not posting a new sketch quite yet. I went to Chicago yesterday and got some information on the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. It looks like a really cool place. Before I can apply to any of this or any other schools, though, I need to get a portfolio together. I'm thinking of going for graphic design, but I'm worried about if I have enough experience and knowledge about it. Needless to say, much of the work I have for a portfolio so far does not include graphic design. I took some photos of UofI's February dance concert that are posted online. My mom was one of the choreographers. I'm trying to decide which of these photos- if any, could be included in a portfolio. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

http://picasaweb.google.com/yaindasqueet/FebruaryDanceWhiteOut#

No comments:

Post a Comment